powful. In Heathcliff's case I wanted to be good, I wanted to Deserve Cathy's love and that's why I leaves Wuthering Heights, To Become a gentleman and marry her. But When He Finds Out That returns and Cathy has married Edgar, The Reasons to be good disappear, Leaving a heart full of hate, desperation and cruelty. I'm not saying That I Had not done or bad Things That They Are Justified, Other People hurting is never Justified, what I'm Saying Is That We Could Understand the Reasons. He is not bad Just Because I've Reasons to Behave as I does, and as far as I Understand the novel, I is the victim. I've Been mistreated and DEGRADED for the People Who Should Have loved him, and still I is capable of loving Cathy, Showing That after all I hear you have goodness in historicalt. But when to the Possibility of Being loved in return Disappears Marrying with Cathy Edgar, His goodness Disappears too, making him Become a person full of cruelty and hate. And after all, I ends up Understanding That the vengeance I wanted to Achieve not does lead to anything, he's tired of living and He Wants To Die, to Meet Again Cathy and to run and play together-through the moors. The Life They Had always deserves.
Actually I Should Say That Also Cathy Personally I find as a selfish person, Who Thinks only about her. She Does not Understand That Loving Is Not receiving all the time, and not is capable to choose Between Edgar and Heathcliff. She tries to convinces herself That she has married Edgar to help Heathcliff But she knows That she's lying herself, I just marr
0 comments:
Post a Comment