Monday, February 22, 2010

Sample Welcoming Letter For Churches ¡¡¡Carnivals! Tutututut (musiquita Brazil):

s enjoyed the largest, had the most original costumes.

One morning, I had three beers and a rum Cubata (chief) with coke. We continue with the party, men dressed as dolls and an old devil with his tail between his legs pa convert all Chirigotas him a few rare thing ... as I only understood the last word in the song. Time to go to the music tent.

Gods, many people live in this town so small!

Pending the pig dj deign to begin with I started to take a look at the costumes. Olympic swimmers arrived synchronized swimming, guys if you ever pass through here to read me: I was perfect disguise. Abu appearelas dressed in pink and blue babies, arrive for rent (Calle A Good Straw), Jack Sparrow perfect, fine ladies of the fifteenth century, musketeers, Jamaicans, Mops (queue). American Indians spectacular, bees, snails, pregnant nuns, dead ...

Finally the music plays and Tunchi Tunchi, dance a while, I'm cansadita, but let's dance, everyone dances with everyone ... and sing Tunchi Tunchi ... ... Borrachosss !!!!.. Ok two o'clock it's time to leave because they will fall a shower and I have no desire to get wet.

road to the car, my feet hurt and think that the cart was a mile or more ... starts to rain, oh we're getting wet, and the mai pussy, mom rushes over, yes, but my feet hurt, but walks well

0 comments:

Post a Comment