Thursday, March 27, 2008

Hep C More Condition_treatment

It's 6:42 a.m.

. I Could not sleep in all night. At

3. AM, I Turn Off the Lights, and tried to fall asleep ... nothing. Kept my eyes lurking the dark, my mind Kept running wild.

Then at 5-ish, I Turn on the light, and started to read Some stupid magazine. Shoes, make-up, still love tips ... Could not sleep.

I tried to close my eyes Between 6.00 and 6.30 ..... But nothing. Nothing at all ...

So, I Gave up ... open the window and Decided to welcome the new day ... Grey. Cloudy. What this city very much've Always Been like.

Norah Jones' soft voice. Me and my computer at dawn ... no wonder why I'm still single ...

Slight head ache now ..... Will Become a better one, I can just feel it ... CH

0 comments:

Post a Comment